- In a team of five developing driver and OEM SDK for FPGA based professional video PCIe boards. This SDK is available for all major operating systems (Linux, Windows and Mac OS X).
- Developed hybrid software and hardware JPEG 2000 de-/encode accelerator board. Used in R&S Clipster® 6.x and upwards.
- Integrated hardware based RSA de-/encryption solution for creation of encrypted DCI packages for Digital Cinema. Used in R&S Clipster® 6.x.
- As project manager defining the software architecture and coodinating human resources for development of R&S Prios® board, which is used by internal (R&S Venice®) and external customers (OEM).
- Developing a 40G SMPTE 2110 uncompressed Video-over-IP solution with up to 4K resolution, using R&S Prios® board as underlying platform. Successfully participated in JTNM Interop at The Woodlands, TX. Implementation was later shown in the IP Showcase at NAB 2018 Las Vegas, NV.
- Embedded Systems Tutor
- Operating Systems Teacher
- Technical Computer Science Teacher
Area: Computer Science
Thesis Title: Impact of different environment factors on aging of latent fingerprints
Area: Computer Science
Thesis Title: Uncertainty Aware Hybrid Clock Synchronisation in Wireless Sensor Networks
Specialization: Embedded Systems
- Worked on time synchronization of large wireless sensor networks, with minimal energy consumption and a unique approach to using uncertainty awareness.
- Performed simulations using Omnet++ network simulator and used statistical programing language R for analysis and implementation of a routing algorithm.
- A paper describing the integration methodology and preliminary results was accepted for publication at the UBICOMM 2014 Confersence in Rome, Italy.
Uncertainty Aware Hybrid Clock Synchronisation in Wireless Sensor Networks
The 8th International Conference on Mobile Ubiquitous Computing, Systems, Services and Technologies (UBICOMM), IARIA, Rome, Italy
Environmental impact to multimedia systems on the example of fingerprint aging behavior at crime scenes
SPIE Photonics Europe, 2012, Brussels, Belgium
- Product Development
- Project Management
- Problem solving skills
- Embedded Systems
- Quickly familiarize with new topics
- POSIX socket API programming
- Kernel programming on Windows, Linux and macOS
Languages, Operating Systems & Tools
- x86_64 assembly language
- Xilinx FPGAs
- JTAG bit-banging
- Open Source Software
- FreeBSD, Linux, ZFS
- Hardware Cryptography
- GPU programming
- Languages: German (native) & English (advanced)
- Licenses: Full drivers license
- JAR-FCL private pilot license